REPOSE is an open-source RESTful HTTP proxy service that scales to the cloud. REPOSE provides the solution to common API processing tasks such as rate limiting, client authentication, versioning, and logging so that web service developers can focus on the unique features of their services.
- Scalable. REPOSE is highly scalable because it is designed to be stateless, allowing state to be distributed across the web.
- Flexible. REPOSE can be run as an executable JAR, deployed as a WAR file in any Servlet container, or deployed on a separate server. REPOSE's configuration allows a user to define which components to use and details for each component.
- Extensible. New components, also known as filters, can easily be added to REPOSE. See Components to learn about current capabilities.
- High performance. REPOSE can handle high loads with high accuracy.
- Improving. REPOSE is under development and actively being worked on. See Release Notes to learn about recent changes